Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today is a special day for me.November 14th 2008 is the birthday of my Daughter Arundhati who has just completed her 25th year in the journey of her life.I became quite nostalgic about her being a toddler 25 years ago and how I had experienced as her father her childhood pranks and it was quite a happy experience listening to her childhood pranks.It is quite unbelievable that she is now a grown up KID NOW and kickstarted her career life at the US.How I wish that she was with me today to celebrate her birthday with me and her mother.I recall that during all her birthdays till she was a five year old child ,there used to be thunderstorm with heavy rainslashing at Besant Nagar with power cut through out that day spoiling my daughter's moods as her friends could not be with her for her birthday.The roads used to be inundated with floods preventing her friends to join her to wish her for her birtday.I just laughed to myself how time flies faster and my daughter grew very fast and I am not able to reconcile myself about her being away from me even today.She called me up and I wished her all the best in all her future endeavours and informed her to have a birthday blast especially with Raleigh friends.

N.C.Balachandran.

1 comment:

Nav said...

That's a very sweet posting uncle...time really does fly by...